This week, that is.
Technically, the work week isn't quite over yet, but it's close enough to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Or is that a bad thing? Stay away from the light, Carol Ann!
I need to dig through my receipts. I think I'm missing a few things.
Wednesday:$12 - lunch and dinner
Thursday:$10 - gas, $51 - miscellaneous stuff. But it was clearance-priced! That's my only defense.
I'm going out tomorrow night (more money) and really wanted to get my hair cut (more money) and find something new to wear (more money). Atleast I get paid next week. That should ease things a bit, assuming I don't have any more large and/or unexpected expenses any time soon.
I'm looking forward to a completely lazy night of dvds. At home. Alone. Is that wrong? :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment